Responsive Web Designing
Our products are designed for the four corners of screens, not just for any specific device's screen dimensions making them future-proof. We design websites with performance in mind so that you have a great experience no matter what device you use.
We design web applications that are work great with a variety of browsers including IE8 +, iOS, Android 2+, Windows Phone 7, Firefox, Safari, & Chrome that solve problems for real people.
Bootstrap is the most used responsive framework. We use the latest version of Bootstrap framework to build our custom design. We choose Bootstrap to standardise our development process also to fast our development process using already build and tested framework structure.
The look and feel and design flow will be completely customized based on the business requirement.
Hybrid App Design Service
Also there are several framework available in market to design a hybrid mobile app. That will easy to design like website but will provide you a feel of a mobile application.
To make a well designed hybrid mobile app that will feel like a native app you need following.
- Good understanding of business requirement: The detailed understanding of the business requirement is essential to build a good design. This is the first step to a design.
- Proper design layout: Building the design layer over Photoshop is the best approach to create the layout, because it’s easier to make any change to that layout based on revision also its provide a clear understanding about how the end product will look like.
- Choice of best suitable framework: It's important to choose the best suitable framework before start developing the actuals design. Different framework have their specific features. But which one will be suitable for the development needs to be decided upon the business requirement.
- Defining easy navigation: The easy and standard navigation pattern that all standard mobile app follows is the best solution to implement regarding the navigation process. So that user can involve within the app right after installation.
We are experience in following Hybrid app Framework based development:
- React Native
We have already developed many Hybrid mobile application and have strong knowledge and experience on hybrid app design. We can provide best solution for new app design or customization required for any existing app design.
Progressive Web App (PWA) Design Service
PWAs are essentially web applications that use the latest modern web technologies (including service workers) to deliver awesome user-experience. They have all the functionalities of native mobile applications without requiring from your users to install a mobile app on their devices.
A Progressive Web Application takes advantage of the latest technologies to combine the best features of web and mobile apps. You still create a web application (HTML/CSS/JS) but thanks to a much larger web ecosystem, you can add native mobile features such as service workers for offline support, camera access, and more. It allows for delivering fast, engaging and reliable mobile experience while still having the reach and accessibility of a web page.
Progressive Web Apps use modern web APIs along with progressive enhancement to deliver cross-platform web applications. PWAs are much faster compared to native apps. Users spend more time in native apps, but mobile web reach is almost three times that of native apps. Our experienced frontend team can deliver state-of-the-art progressive web applications that embrace the newest available browser APIs, providing native experience available on your users’ every device.
PWAs are installable without the need for an app store. They offer a full-screen experience with the help of an application manifest file and can re-engage users with push notifications. A Web App Manifest allows controlling what a PWA will look like on a mobile device and how it will be launched. You can specify a home screen icon, the page that should be loaded when the application is launched, the screen orientation, and other specifications. When launched from a device's home screen, service workers enable a PWA to load instantly, regardless of the network state.
The key advantages of PWAs are:
- Fast: A focus on speed lowers bounce rates and increases the number of monthly active users. Give your users the best possible experience in the modern web, cheaper than through a native mobile app.
- Reliable: Progressive Web Applications work in offline mode, with poor connection, on all browsers and all devices. Target all your possible users with one platform and deliver a high quality experience to every one of them.
- Engaging: Increase conversion by focusing on native features of modern web that you might not even be aware of. Take advantage of push notifications, homescreen shortcuts and offline storage.