PhoneGap Based Development
Mobile app development is indeed a cumbersome process, and it is highly important for the developers to choose a reliable platform. PhoneGap is a reliable cross-platform and is compatible with different mobile application development platforms including iOS, Blackberry, Android, WebOS, Symbian, Tizen, and Bada. The app development team has to write only one code reducing the efforts to write different programs for various platforms.
PhoneGap has the following advantages:
- The Cross-platform Compatibility
- Cost Effective
- Better Access to Native APIs
- The Way into the Large Community Base
- Flexibility using Web Technologies
- Robust Backend Support
- Suppleness in Development
- UI Libraries improving the User Interface
PhoneGap is the perfect option if you want to design a simple mobile web application with the touch of a native app. PhoneGap has the capability to access the native APIs but if you want a robust native application, then it is not the right option for you.
If you want a simple web application with native apps, then it will be very useful for you. In the end, everything is based on the requirements.
If you have good expertise in app development, this PhoneGap will come in handy for you and you can develop an application which is more responsive than the web applications. The response is commendable, and you will be able to enjoy frameworks like JQuery, Shensha to make your app look unique and stand among the other apps.
PhoneGap is highly cost-effective, so if you want to cut down a few bucks, then this is the right option for you. The user interface of the framework is intuitive so novices can start learning the app development with the help of this PhoneGap.
That's why we love to build our app using PhoneGap. The latest version is really exciting! It's fast to develop, easy to debug and secure to trust upon.
Ionic Framework Based Development
Neo Coderz Technologies combines Ionic with Angular JS to get most out of the framework. Angular JS fits well with Ionic, which supports our developers in building features that not only interact with web services in the backend but also other external features that might be used. Our developers give preference to Angular JS, while developing apps that are highly data driven.
Angular JS makes the code scalable, hence it is best for businesses planning to scale up their apps in terms of performance after its initial launch.
Features of Ionic include typography, mobile components, an extensible base theme, and interactive paradigms. Ionic apps are developed through the Ionic command line (CLI) and need a native wrapper like Cordova to run as a native app. Ionic command line interface comes with a built-in development server.
The key advantages of Ionic Framework are:
- Easy to adopt: It requirs basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Angular.Js and few more to start developing.
- Cross-platform app development: The ionic framework supports all latest version of Android and iOS. Ionic also supports the UWP (Universal Windows Platform) for developing Windows 10 apps. Ionic helps with building applications quickly and with expertise.
- User Interface: Themes and components of Ionic are highly customizable. The ionic platform allows components to adapt the platform on which application is running.
- Built on AngularJS: Ionic uses AngularJS to provide many functionalities to the developers. AngularJS is a widely used framework by designers. Use of AngularJS allows Ionic to provide a robust structure that makes the code more manageable. AngularJS with the assistance of the Ionic structure allows development of hybrid applications.
- Performance: Using Ionic with native mobile app code in PhoneGap (Apache Cordova) allows for higher performance compared to hybrid applications. AngularJS allows Ionic to rely on native hardware acceleration. Ionic uses CSS transitions as a way to leverage the GPU and maximize available processor time.
- Cordova Plugins: The ionic framework utilizes Cordova plugins to help designers in accessing different components. Ionic uses Cordova plugin to access features like Camera, GPS, Flashlight and others. Mobile app developers can utilize these modules to build their application.
Framework7.JS Based Development
Framework7 is a free and Open-source HTML framework for developing hybrid mobile apps or web apps for iOS and Android devices. It is one of a set of open-source libraries and solutions from iDangero.
Framework7 can also be used with other frameworks like Angular, React etc. if desired.
Framework7 was introduced in the year 2014. The latest version 1.4.2 was released in February 2016 licensed under MIT.
The main features of this framework are: Open-source and free to use, Very easy to use and similar syntax to jQuery, Extremely fast. It has a built-in FastClick library, Responsive. It has built-in grid system layout to arrange elements responsively, Fully Dynamic. It loads pages from templates via flexible router api, Use native view, Page animation, High-performance animation, Clear JS API, Built-in Helper libraries.
The key advantages of Framework7 are:
- Framework7 contains many pre-styled widgets/components.
- It has built-in helper libraries.
- Framework7 is not dependent on any third party library even for DOM manipulation. Instead, it has its own custom DOM7.
- Can easily use Framework7 with Angular and React frameworks.
- It supports faster development via Bower.
React Native Based Development
The key advantages of React Native are:
- Mobile app can be built with the help of Web technology which enables any web developer to easily enhance his/her skills and create React apps.
- React Native helps in building cross platform mobile apps.
- Saves time and cost to build mobile apps on multiple platforms.
- A React Native app ensures speed and agility for the mobile apps with responsiveness and a great native app based user experience.
Web Service Development
Any mobile application required a web service to communicate with a cloud or a server. The webservice is the key component of any mobile application development.
We as a web development company have experience in such web service development. We can provide support on existing web service customization, full development and bug fixing and upgradation as well.
When a mobile application communicate with a web service it requires a secure way of handshaking between the application and hosting server. We have experience in implementing those secure handshaking mechanism.
While implementing web service we take care of following level of security
- Transport-level Security
- Application-level Security
We follow the below mentioned process for make webservice access secure:
- Authentication: Verifying that the user is who she claims to be. A user's identity is verified based on the credentials presented by that user.
- Authorization or Access Control: Granting access to specific resources based on an authenticated user's entitlements. Entitlements are defined by one or several attributes. An attribute is the property or characteristic of a user
- Confidentiality & privacy: Keeping information secret. Accesses a message, for example a Web service request or an email, as well as the identity of the sending and receiving parties in a confidential manner. Confidentiality and privacy can be achieved by encrypting the content of a message and obfuscating the sending and receiving parties' identities.
- Integrity & non-repudiation: Making sure that a message remains unaltered during transit by having the sender digitally sign the message. A digital signature is used to validate the signature and provides non-repudiation. The timestamp in the signature prevents anyone from replaying this message after the expiration.
Progressive Web App (PWA) Based Development
PWAs are essentially web applications that use the latest modern web technologies (including service workers) to deliver awesome user-experience. They have all the functionalities of native mobile applications without requiring from your users to install a mobile app on their devices.
A Progressive Web Application takes advantage of the latest technologies to combine the best features of web and mobile apps. You still create a web application (HTML/CSS/JS) but thanks to a much larger web ecosystem, you can add native mobile features such as service workers for offline support, camera access, and more. It allows for delivering fast, engaging and reliable mobile experience while still having the reach and accessibility of a web page.
Progressive Web Apps use modern web APIs along with progressive enhancement to deliver cross-platform web applications. PWAs are much faster compared to native apps. Users spend more time in native apps, but mobile web reach is almost three times that of native apps. Our experienced frontend team can deliver state-of-the-art progressive web applications that embrace the newest available browser APIs, providing native experience available on your users’ every device.
PWAs are installable without the need for an app store. They offer a full-screen experience with the help of an application manifest file and can re-engage users with push notifications. A Web App Manifest allows controlling what a PWA will look like on a mobile device and how it will be launched. You can specify a home screen icon, the page that should be loaded when the application is launched, the screen orientation, and other specifications. When launched from a device's home screen, service workers enable a PWA to load instantly, regardless of the network state.
The key advantages of PWAs are:
- Fast: A focus on speed lowers bounce rates and increases the number of monthly active users. Give your users the best possible experience in the modern web, cheaper than through a native mobile app.
- Reliable: Progressive Web Applications work in offline mode, with poor connection, on all browsers and all devices. Target all your possible users with one platform and deliver a high quality experience to every one of them.
- Engaging: Increase conversion by focusing on native features of modern web that you might not even be aware of. Take advantage of push notifications, homescreen shortcuts and offline storage.
Responsive App Designing
We have experience design team available to provide you with the best quality responsive app design in native android platform.
We can review your requirment and create the draft version in Photoshop tools first to show you the demo and once approved we will design the theme based on that design layout with all standard effects and navigation process.
We can cutomize any exiting theme and design based on your requirement as well.