Swift 5 Based Development
Swift is a fantastic way to write software, whether it's for phones, desktops, servers, or anything else that runs code. It's a safe, fast, and interactive programming language that combines the best in modern language thinking with wisdom from the wider Apple engineering culture and the diverse contributions from its open-source community. The compiler is optimized for performance and the language is optimized for development, without compromising on either.
Swift defines away large classes of common programming errors by adopting modern programming patterns:
- Variables are always initialized before use.
- Array indices are checked for out-of-bounds errors.
- Integers are checked for overflow.
- Optionals ensure that nil values are handled explicitly.
- Memory is managed automatically.
- Error handling allows controlled recovery from unexpected failures.
Swift code is compiled and optimized to get the most out of modern hardware. The syntax and standard library have been designed based on the guiding principle that the obvious way to write your code should also perform the best. Its combination of safety and speed make Swift an excellent choice for everything from "Hello, world!" to an entire operating system.
Swift combines powerful type inference and pattern matching with a modern, lightweight syntax, allowing complex ideas to be expressed in a clear and concise manner. As a result, code is not just easier to write, but easier to read and maintain as well.
That's why we love to build our app using Swift. The latest version is really exciting! It's fast to develop, easy to debug and secure to trust upon.
Objective C Based Development
Objective-C is the essential programming language utilized by many mobile app development companies programming for OS X and iOS. It's a superset of the C programming language and gives object-situated capabilities and a dynamic runtime. Objective-C inherits the syntax, crude writes, and stream control explanations of C and includes syntax for defining classes and strategies. It likewise includes language-level help for object diagram administration and object literals while providing dynamic typing and binding, deferring numerous obligations until runtime.
As you may figure out from its name, "Objective-C" depends on the C programming language, with bunches of object-situated highlights included. It was originally created in the mid-1980s yet has truly gained in notoriety with the ascent of iOS.
Most applications in Apple's App Store are written in the Objective-C programming language, and developers typically use Xcode to develop their applications.
To build an iOS app, we use Mac OS X; other operating systems are not supported. The development tools that we need, iOS latest SDK and Xcode latest, are free of charge, and we run the app that you build in the iOS simulator, which is part of the iOS SDK. To run your app on a real device and make it available in Apple’s App Store and it cost around $99 per year.
Objective C is available from the beginning of the iOS app development process and hopefully will retain is presence for near future. That's why we have decided to continue our development and support process for Objective C based development. May be it's not so modern as Swift 5 but core old developers still loves to develop application using Objective C.
Responsive App Designing
We have experience design team available to provide you with the best quality responsive app design in native android platform.
We can review your requirment and create the draft version in Photoshop tools first to show you the demo and once approved we will design the theme based on that design layout with all standard effects and navigation process.
We can cutomize any exiting theme and design based on your requirement as well.
Web Service Development
Any mobile application required a web service to communicate with a cloud or a server. The webservice is the key component of any mobile application development.
We as a web development company have experience in such web service development. We can provide support on existing web service customization, full development and bug fixing and upgradation as well.
When a mobile application communicate with a web service it requires a secure way of handshaking between the application and hosting server. We have experience in implementing those secure handshaking mechanism.
While implementing web service we take care of following level of security
- Transport-level Security
- Application-level Security
We follow the below mentioned process for make webservice access secure:
- Authentication: Verifying that the user is who she claims to be. A user's identity is verified based on the credentials presented by that user.
- Authorization or Access Control: Granting access to specific resources based on an authenticated user's entitlements. Entitlements are defined by one or several attributes. An attribute is the property or characteristic of a user
- Confidentiality & privacy: Keeping information secret. Accesses a message, for example a Web service request or an email, as well as the identity of the sending and receiving parties in a confidential manner. Confidentiality and privacy can be achieved by encrypting the content of a message and obfuscating the sending and receiving parties' identities.
- Integrity & non-repudiation: Making sure that a message remains unaltered during transit by having the sender digitally sign the message. A digital signature is used to validate the signature and provides non-repudiation. The timestamp in the signature prevents anyone from replaying this message after the expiration.